Complete suite of inspection, repair and monitoring services
Turbine inspection, repair and monitoring services
- Inspection and maintenance of wind turbines from our industry-leading services team, which includes rope access and blade experts, helps eliminate costly outages and extensive repairs. Not having to rely on lifts or cranes enables our technicians to complete work efficiently and economically.
- Our industry-unique dual-function technology uses Vibration and Acoustic Emission analysis to detect turbine failures at their earliest stages.
- 24/7 wireless on-line monitoring technology provides a watchful eye on critical system components with the constant development of new monitoring concepts
- Web-based Asset Condition Monitoring systems illustrate fault warnings, alarms and diagnostics from fleet level all the way down to site level.
- World-class R&D team guiding the wind energy industry.
BLADE AND TOWER SERVICES
Our wind technicians have one goal – keep the blades spinning. MISTRAS Wind Team offer comprehensive solutions through a combination of inspection, preventive maintenance and repair. Preventive maintenance and inspection are essential to maximise asset lifespan, asset integrity and return on investment. Our team can also be deployed quickly to respond to acute problems like lightning damage.
- Repair and Maintenance – With 10 years of experience, our wind specialists can make repairs that prolong the lifespan and overall effectiveness of the asset and can fix damage caused by production faults; leading edge erosion; bond-line failure; moisture intrusion; installation and lightning damage and coating defects. MISTRAS is currently working alongside some of the industry’s leading blade experts to develop solutions for the LEP – Leading Edge Prevention and Protection
- Inspection – performed using visual, camera or advanced NDT methods with findings delivered in electronic format. Inspection includes thorough assessment of blade condition, tower weld integrity, composite materials and lightning protection systems; identification of potential issues; root-cause analysis; and repair recommendations through our QA Team.
NON –DESTRUCTIVE TESTING APPLICATIONS
Mistras Wind Services
- Quality analyse and diagnosis on blade damage and failure.
- Leading edge protection and repair solutions
- External and internal blade inspections of composite and LPS utilising both panoblade and internal camera systems
- Structural blade repair solutions delivered in line with OEM standards
- Ultrasonic composite rotor blade scanning
- Retrofit of lightning protection systems
- NDT tower welding testing